- Payment Options
- Terms & Conditions
- Return Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Shipping Fee
- Track Order
At FitoMojo, we take your privacy seriously! Please read this Statement of Privacy to understand our policy on collecting, using and disclosing personal information. FitoMojo occasionally updates this Statement of Privacy to reflect company’s and user’s feedback. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
We only collect personal information required for account registration that is voluntarily submitted by the customers to us on our website.
Get more information about online casino gratis bonus ohne einzahlung
Personal Identification Details
Your personal identification details are used to process your orders, customise your profile information, meet legal requirements of internal usage, update your online shopping status in our site, and also to receive updates of our latest news, changes, promotions and events.
Enjoy a casino bonus ohne einzahlung
Your personal information such as credit card details and bank account numbers are kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal details to any third party. Our website implements appropriate security applications in order to keep all our customers’ information safe.
Our company website implements appropriate security applications in order to prevent leaking of customers’ personal identification details due to third parties, illegal disclosure and hackers. However, bear in mind that any information transmitted through the internet is NOT 100% guaranteed safe and secure.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- When users agreed to share with third party;
- When users make known to public of their personal information voluntarily and willingly in order to enjoy products or services;
- In the event that FitoMojo sells or buys any business or assets.
- If FitoMojo or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of FitoMojo, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.